3.11.2009

Triplets

I am just in the midst of finishing three more resins, (the first time I have attempted doing three at once). All the "mommies" requested medium brown glued hair... so even though they look slightly different in the way their hair lays, I still kind of look at them as triplets.

I just finished making their diapers... so they are lying on my bed waiting for their arms to be sewn on, but wearing their diapers. Each of them has a different coloured diaper so that I know which one is which. :)

After I finish these three, I will only have four left to do. Two people have given up their spots, so I will still have two left here to do, but since they are not yet sold, I can look forward to sculpting for now.

I will write again soon with pictures of these three, (numbers 13-15).

No comments: