8.04.2008

Computer Issues

I have not been able to post any photos of what I have been doing lately because the computer with all my photos has been freezing up on me. Luckily, I have two hard drives and had everything backed up on there. Yesterday I was forced to wipe the main drive and reinstall windows. I am still trying to get all the Windows updates on there and then all the software. Hopefully I'll be able to share some photos soon.

I did sculpt a new head which I thought I was going to use for a mini resin reproduction, but decided in the end that it just wasn't what I was looking for. Inbetween that, I've been working on a course that I have been taking. It is a forensic facial reconstruction class. We each had to get a lifesize human skull, (reproduction of one), to work on. It has been very interesting and quite amazing to do. I will share pictures of that as well once I get back to the computer with all the photos.

No comments: