2.19.2009

Almost Halfway

I have now finished numbers 8 and 9 in the edition, which brings me just about to the halfway point. It has been such a long process... I wonder how it will feel to me when I am back to sculpting. I am very much getting the "itch" to sculpt again. I see pictures of cute babies, or see pictures of other wonderful sculpts and it makes me want to pull all my sculpting stuff out. Soon enough!

I am beginning work on numbers 10 and 12 in the edition, (11 is on hold for now). Hopefully in a few days I will have pictures of them to share. For now, I will post this picture of 8 and 9.


5 comments:

BabesbyBarb said...

I love seeing all of these babies as you create them, it will be great seeing you sculpting again too but you make magic whatever you do
barb

Debbie Lee said...

Oh Nat,
They are fantasic. You are the best.
Debbie Lee

OOAK babies by Mina said...

You are amazing Natalie. Resins look like such hard work, and not to mention all the time and drive to stay focused on one project for so long. I take my hat off to you.
These babies are gorgeous and well worth it hun.
:)

Shielda said...

Precious Babies Natalie :)

Shielda

Natalie Scholl said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments and for taking the time to post!

N