3.17.2009

The Big Mix-up

I forgot to come back and post a picture of these three cuties. I thought I was being so smart by having each of the three wear a different coloured diaper so I would know which one was which, but I still managed to mix up two of the babies. When I went to dress them, I mixed up their bows and outfits and was part-way through taking their pictures when I realized it! Good thing I don't have real triplets myself! :)

In this picture, the ones on the right and left are in the wrong outfits, but I liked this picture so much that I am posting it as they are... mixed up. The little one in the middle looks like she is squirming with all her might to get herself infront of the other two. :)

I am just finishing up numbers 17 and 18... they are almost ready for photos. I will post a picture of those two soon. When those two are finished and off, then I just have two left to complete. It is hard to believe I am nearing the end of this edition, yet, not so hard since it has been such a long process. What a great learning experience it has been all around.

No comments: