3.19.2008

Full House

Aside from all the partly finished heads I have lying about, I have been mad at work on a little girl, (or so it seems like a girl so far). Later today I am hoping to finish some arms for her and then all the pieces for her will be ready for sanding and painting. Her head and legs are posed beside Alex and I have to laugh each time I look at them because it looks like these two little ones are fighting for space. This new little one has her left leg sprawled across Alex's right leg as if she is trying to kick his out of the way to make space for herself. I can imagine a personality for this baby already just looking at the two of them together. She's a fighter, Alex is more on the timid side. Hopefully I will be able to finish up my little fighter in the next couple of days.

No comments: