6.15.2008

Stranger

I feel like a stranger at this point on my own blog. I have been away for so long. It has been a busy spring to say the least. Spring seemed to take awhile to settle in and then when it finally did warm up, it was all entirely too fast with hot, sticky days. The temperatures have been up to 40 degrees celcius with the humidity, (104 fahrenheit); which is extremely warm for here, especially this time of year. It makes it difficult to work with my clay when it is so warm because the clay just seems to melt to the touch and doesn't hold the finer details as much as I would like. I have been working slowly on a new head during the times when it is cooler. Hopefully I will be able to finish it soon so that I'll have some news to report and some pictures to share.

No comments: