1.17.2009

The Fourth

I have made more progress in my resin edition... the fourth baby is now finished. Including all the proofs, I have now completed seven of these little ones and, surprisingly, it does not seem like it. I do miss my sculpting, but I am glad that I am not tired of finishing these resins. I will post pictures of her as soon as her "mommy" has seen the pictures for herself.

This week brought about a lot of activity surrounding my preemie. I had many emails about him. I was not at all prepared for this to happen. He was just a little guy that I knew was flawed, but I wanted to finish him anyways. I wanted to see what he would be like when he was all painted and put together. I discovered that I love his size. I also discovered that there are others out there that love him, just as I do. :)

No comments: